Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership brings together a broad range of health, social care, and support services for people across the Falkirk area. This includes:
- Alcohol and drug support
- All adult social care services – Care at Home, Care Homes, Community Care Teams
- Community Health services – District Nursing, Mental Health and Learning Disability Services
- Contracted Health Services – GPs, Pharmacies
- Elements of Housing services for aids and adaptations and Gardening Aid and
- Aspects of Acute services (hospitals) relating to unscheduled care.