About this service
Living Well Falkirk can help you live independently at home, provide support for people having difficulties with everyday activities, and connect you with resources which may be useful to you within your community. Living Well Falkirk offers:
- 24-hour access to hints and tips on how to stay well and live independently
- information about local and national services
- helpful advice by completing a personal assessment on your health
- suggestions on areas such as staying safe at home, preventing falls, help with bathing, eating etc.
- options to purchase, or request the loan of, equipment matched to your needs
- contact information for further support
How to access support
The Living Well Falkirk online assessment tool can be completed at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home. It is a simple, but thorough, assessment and can take a bit of time. You can save it at any stage and return to it when it suits you.
If you need assistance using the tool, staff at your local library will be happy to help.
If the self-assessment does not match you with solutions that resolve your difficulties, you can also contact Social Work Adult Services on 01324 506 060.
A duty worker will talk with you about your abilities, your health, and your independence. You may be offered an appointment at our Living Well Falkirk Centre (based in the Forth Valley Sensory Centre) or, if you are unable to travel, via a Near Me video appointment.