Support at Home – Call for views
Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership is collecting feedback on the support offered to people within their own homes. Your comments will help us make sure the support we provide is suited to the needs and wants of the people who use it, both adults and children and families.
Which services are covered?
We want to hear your views about the support you want to receive at home. Right now, we provide a wide range of services to meet the different needs of individuals. For example, this help can include:
- Help with personal care
- Planning and making meals
- General help with daily living
- Specialist care for people living with mental health conditions or learning disabilities
- Support to care for a child or young person with additional needs
- Replacement care, to allow carers time away from caring, or opportunity to spend time with other family members
- Support for people who need extra help as they get older
Who should complete this survey?
- People who currently receive support at home services
- Their family members
- Their carers.
If you are helping someone complete the survey, you may wish to complete it again to share your own views.
What will you ask?
We will ask what is important to you when receiving support at home by using a list of statements. You can tell us whether each statement is Important (👍), Not important (👎), or if you don’t know.
The statements help us understand if we meet the standards people should expect when using health, social care, or social work services in Scotland.
You can also provide comments in the text boxes at the end of the survey.